Due to Coronavirus pandemic, we are taking extra precautionary measures by following safety guidelines and regulations to minimize the possible risk at the salon for our clients and staff members. We make it a top priority to ensure that extent of the cleaning is on a high level.
Upon the entrance of the salon;
- Temperature checks will be completed.
- Face mask will be provided and required to be worn at all times in the salon.
- Hand sanitizer will be given and must be used or hand washing will be required before getting any service.
- Please avoid non essential physical contacting (such as handshaking ,hugs ,etc.) and keep social distancing from other clients and staff members as possible.
- Please do not bring extra guest or children who are not getting any service due to limit of people in the salon. No pets.
Requirements for staff,
- Temperature check is required when coming in to the salon.
- Wear face mask and face shield at all times in the salon.
- Keep social distancing as possible from other clients and staff members while providing services. This includes, leaving an empty station between chairs and putting a plastic shield between shampoo bowls to keep a safe distance.
- Clean chairs between each client and regularly disinfect high traffic areas.
- All used tools must be changed or disinfected after each client. This includes capes , brushes, combs, clippers, flat irons, etc.
- All employees must wash hands between each client or wear new gloves before starting any service.
- All employees are advised to follow public health guidelines and get regularly tested for Covid when testing is available.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns,
We appreciate your patience and your support,